No products in the cart.
Tips for Decorating Highboy and Cocktail Tables
Whether you are having a formal or casual event, the first thing guests will notice is the décor. There are a few tips to consider when decorating your highboy or cocktail tables.
* Always make sure to order the correct size linens! There have been instances when the wrong size linens have been ordered and it will look terrible. Highboy and cocktail tables usually come in three sizes (24 in./30 in./36 in.). Our tables also come with two poles (30 in. and 42 in.), so you can choose what height you want.
* It looks best when the legs of the tables are properly covered. This is the main reason why it is important to refer to the first tip of ordering the correct size linens.
* Make sure to get all of the wrinkles out of your linens. It’s best to dress the tables and then go back with a steamer and make sure that the linens look nice and neat. If you don’t have time and/or don’t have a steamer, make sure the wrinkles are on the least visible side of the table.
* I personally like to make sure all the linens match nicely with the décor/theme of the event. Most linen companies will have samples you can order ahead of time to make sure you get the color(s) you need.
* Add an extra special touch by putting a little extra effort into making the tables look elegant with flowers, candles or a sash tied around the middle of the pole. A little definitely does go a long way and your guests are sure to compliment your efforts!